These conditions must be met before applying for admission to the MSOM program. The Application Process Tab has all application requirements.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Must have at least an associate degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university; and have earned a 2.0 ("C") grade point average. (60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits of courses with a "C" or higher grade).
Official transcripts documenting the above credits and all work at the college level must be sent from each college/university attended to EWCNM.
At least 28 (37 quarter hours) of those 60 credits must be taken in the four general education and liberal arts areas listed below with a minimum of at least 3.0 credits in each of the respective areas: Humanities/Fine Arts; Social Behavioral Sciences; English/Communications; Science
3. Must complete an application for admission and return to EWCNM with applicable fee ($100 fee for most students, $150 for transfer, returning and foreign students)
4. Must participate in an interview with the Administrative Department and a second interview with the Academic Department. Out-of-state prospective students may conduct these interviews by phone and Webinar such as Skype and zoom meeting.
5. Must submit all application materials two weeks prior to the start of classes.
6. Must sign enrollment form upon receipt of the acceptance letter
East West College of Natural Medicine does not discriminate based on race, colour, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its educational policies, admissions practices, scholarship and loan programs.